In need of Data? Roaming period is over? No SIM card for your mobility period?
We got your back!
What is Vodafone and Yorn?
Vodafone is a multinational telecommunications company that serves over 150 countries all around the world. It has been a trustworthy brand since 1982 and it’s the second largest mobile operator on the planet. Yorn is a Vodafone brand, created for young people and students, providing great deals and offers to its target audience.
By getting your free Yorn X 10GB SIM card, you will have access to the best service and data in Portugal, as well as:
- 10GB for anything you want;
- 15GB for social media and music apps
- 5GB for Youtube, Netflix, Twitch and HBO Portugal;
- Free subscription for Amazon Prime Video and Apple Music for 3 months;
- 7GB of roaming;
- 10.000 min/SMS for Yorns/Vodafone national numbers;
- 5.000 min/SMS for all other national numbers.
Also these exclusive discounts:
- 3€ cinema tickets every Tuesday in cinemas UCI, Castello Lopes and O Cinema da Villa;
- 2,50€ discount in three trips per month with Cabify;
- On weekdays, in dominospizza.pt, you can have a large pizza and a drink for 9€;
- On Subway, every Thursday the large menu will be of the same price as the small menu.
During the first three months, it will cost 2,75€ per week (the same as the lowest package). After those three months, the price will be of 4,99€ per week, as per the normal Yorn X 10GB rate, but you can change for the other Yorn X rates at any time at the MyVodafone App Portugal.
Find out more about Yorn X rates here: https://www.yorn.net/yorn/tarifario/yornx.html
You have 7GB of data for roaming!!
The minutes of calls and SMS (within the EU, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) are charged the same as at home.
How to get your FREE YornX SIMcard
Just get in contact with your local ESN section and ask for yours!